Welcome to Bademli Apartments
Bademli apartments in Patara offer the best of country and coast with seclusion in peaceful surroundings. Lovely views and walks directly from the front door.
Four beautiful apartments situated in the middle of an olive grove, tucked away on the edge of the village of Patara (also known as Gelemis). The apartments are bright and airy with contemporary interiors. Each apartment has a large open plan living area with fully fitted kitchen, modern bathroom with walk in shower (no bath) and either one or two bedrooms. All apartments have been accessorized throughout using local textiles and artwork.
The apartments are set in delightful gardens filled with Mediterranean plants and fruit trees. Each apartment has been named after a tree in the garden. There is a shared fresh water swimming pool, several seating areas, including a beautiful cushioned kosk (raised wooden Ottoman seating area), and a barbecue. A fabulous roof terrace with stunning views of Patara and the surrounding area is available for all guests to use. Sun loungers and parasols are available by the pool and on the roof terrace.
All apartments have:
- Full airconditioning in all rooms (works as heating in colder months)
- Modern fitted kitchen, includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, oven and hob.
- Private terrace or balcony for outdoor dining and relaxation
- Contemporary shower room and toilet, with walk in shower
- Stylish lounge with flat screen TV and DVD
- Mosquito netting on all doors and windows
- Bedrooms with comfortable beds and plenty of storage. Hairdryer in each room
- Free wi fi access in each apartment
- Wall mounted safety deposit box provided in each apartment
- Travel cot available for child under 3 years old
- High chair available
- Full use of shared swimming pool, gardens and barbecue.
- Sunbeds and umbrellas provided on the pool terrace
- Sunbeds and seating on the roof terrace
- Parking available for those guests who choose to hire a car
The apartments are owned and managed by the owners of the nearby Hotel Patara Viewpoint. The apartments are designed for those who wish to have the flexibility to cater for themselves, although guests staying at the Bademli apartments are welcome to join the Barbecue and Turkish evenings on offer at the hotel (booking required) and to join in any of the excursions offered by Gelemis Tours. Full information is given in each apartment.
The apartments are ideal for the discerning traveller looking for spacious, comfortable self catering accommodation in this delightful village, on the doorstep of the archaeological site of Patara and close to the famous 18km sandy beach.